Solitaire is one of the most addictive online games, and you can play here. Your mission: Build the same suit counting up from Ace to King until each pile contains 13 cards. It’s not so “solitary” with themes, a chat room, a leader-board, stats and the opportunity to win badges on Games.com.
CHEATS & TIPS
1. Reveal the first card in the deal pile right away. It will increase your possible moves from the start.
2. Move your Aces or Deuces to the foundation as soon as you can. They block the way for other cards to be revealed or moved around and you don’t need them for support.
3. Expose hidden cards when you can. When choosing to open up a column, generally it is a good idea to pick the one that has the most hidden cards.
4. Don’t impulsively fill blank spaces with Kings. The color of the King can be useful or wasteful, depending on your nearby cards. Sometimes it’s better to hold off and find another King to deal than immediately occupy the tableau.
5. At times, you may need to move a card back from the foundation to glue together two other cards. Say, you have a Five of Hearts and need to use a Three of Hearts to free up a Queen underneath it. If you have a Four of diamonds sitting pretty at the foundation, pull it down to support the Three of Hearts, freeing up your coveted Queen.
Embed this game on your MySpace or on your Website: